Classes are offered on the following days:
- Monday evenings– 1/2 hour Kettle Bell class 7PM – 7:30PM
- Tuesday evenings– Ladies 1 hour strength fitness class 7PM – 8PM
- Wednesday evenings – Ladies 1 hour Booty/core class 7PM – 8PM
- Thursday evening – core/chisel class 7PM-7:35PM
- Saturday – *3 classes starting at 830 am. See my Facebook page for classes and to RSVP
- Sunday – Sundays starting in December, YOGA class 10-11 AM
Kettle Bell – Monday 7:00-7:30 PM & Saturday 10-10:30 AM
- 30 minute high intensity kettle bell class for moderate to advanced ladies. Burn calories, tone muscle and cardio in one session! Please bring a yoga mat to class. a beginner to moderate fitness level class utilizing 5, 8, or 10 pound kettle bells for an all over strength, core, cardio class
- Cost: $12 single, 6/$60pass
Ladies strength fitness class – Tuesday 7-8 pm
- This is a 60 minute class for women of all ages and fitness levels. Beginner to moderate fitness level class utilizing resistance bands, 5 to 10 pound dumbbells, 8 to 10 pound kettle bells, for an all over strength, core, cardio class You will tone all over, gain strength in your core, and improve your endurance, and have fun doing so!
- Cost: $16 single, 6/$85 pass
Ladies core/booty class – Wednesday 7-8 pm
- This is a 60 minute high intensity class for moderate to advanced fitness levels. This class utilizes resistance bands, dumbbells, leg and booty exercises, core exercises in a fast paced, music based class. You’ll burn calories and tone your core and booty!
- Cost: $16
Slam Medicine Ball Class – Thursday 7pm
- My NEW High intensity 10 pound slam ball class- burn calories, torch fat, strengthen your entire body with my NEW class! Using a 10 pound slam ball and resistance bands for an all over butt kicking session! Your heart rate will definitely rise and your fat will melt away!
- Cost: $12 single, 6/$60 pass
Ladies Bootcamp Class
- Saturday mornings 8AM-9AM on select dates only.
- 1 hour indoor bootcamp – Indoor bootcamps are inside Gymbo’s utilizing the machines, TRX, free weights, bands, for an all over weight training session, proper form and technique are emphasized.
- 1 hour outdoor bootcamp – Outdoor bootcamps are located at Veteran’s Park, Harrison Avenue on selected Saturday dates in the Spring, Summer and Fall. A 1 hour fitness class utilizing resistance bands, free weights, team events, prizes and fun!
- Cost: $10 each (no pass option)
- My #fitkids class is for girls and boys ages 3 – 12. I encourage teamwork, promote self-confidence, utilize resistance bands, light dumbbells, kettle bells, speed and agility training, core, cardiovascular and lots of fun! I encourage healthy eating and discuss the importance of this with each child.
NOTE: #fitKids is offered on a seasonal basis only. Next session starts in the Winter 2018 on Saturdays.
- A #fitkids water bottle is included as part of the session price.
- Cost: $10.00 single session – NON-REFUNDABLE
Strength and Conditioning
- I offer Strength and Conditioning Training for middle to high school students. Sessions include agility training, resistance bands, weights, speed drills, and fun! I reinforce strict form, correct technique, and proper nutrition with each child. Each session is 45 minutes in length. Multiple sessions can be purchased as a package for a discounted rate.
- Cost: $25 per class, a package of 5 classes for $100 NON-REFUNDABLE